Harmar Pinnacle SL600 Premium Stair Lift Straight DC Battery Powered Indoor Chair Lift
The Harmar Pinnacle SL600 premium stairlift is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, the SL600 boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
The patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
**For stairways measuring longer than 19', please call us for assistance.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- 350 lb weight capacity; heavy duty 600 lb capacity option available
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment and seat swivel at top
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (manufacturer recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
Note: For installation in the state of Georgia, we will not accept orders unless you have contracted the installation from a contractor that has a state-issued Mechanic's License, proper insurance, and a Certificate of Authority (written confirmation required). Item must be shipped to the contractor. This item is not offered for self-installation in the state of Georgia. No exceptions. Please contact us for contractor referrals.
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. At only 11 wide when folded and 170lbs installed (total weight of 16' of track, chassis and seat), it is the slimmest and lightest stair lift on the market. Although more compact, the Pinnacle boasts a 350lb capacity and features a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely getting on and off the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track. Because of its patented drive system, the Pinnacle requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out!
Harmar SL600 P...The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessar...
3 year manufacturer's warranty - parts (labor not included)
1 year manufacturer's warranty - batteries (labor not included)
Returns not accepted for this product
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Atlas Vista Handicapped Vertical Platform Mobility Wheelchair Lift with 750 lb Capacity, Fully Assembled