Legacy Classic Stair Lift Indoor DC Battery Powered Straight Chair Lift with Lifetime Limited Warranty
Early Summer Sale - Limited Time Only!
Includes Industry-Leading Lifetime Limited Warranty*
Over 100 years of experience went into the attractive yet simple design of the Legacy Classic Stairlift®. Designed with the customer in mind, the Legacy stairlift includes all the features customers want, such as battery power, soft start/stop, etc., at a price that's affordable to all.
Additionally, the Legacy has the best chair lift warranty in the industry - 7 years on component parts, and Lifetime on the drive train (motor and gear box), gear rack, pinion gear, and circuit boards! And the Legacy is designed for self-installation, resulting in significant savings over hiring a contractor.
**For stairways measuring longer than 19'6", please call us for assistance.
- Includes standard 16' rail to accommodate stairways 15'5" or less
- Fold to within 11″ of the wall
- 350 lb Capacity
- Battery powered stairlift works even during a power outage
- Universally handed – can be installed on either side of stairway
- Wireless remote controls
- Rack and pinion drive
- Folding seat & footrest
- Seat Belt
- Low profile track (2.5″ vertically)
- Soft start/stop
- Easy to install – designed for self installation by a single person
- Small, lightweight chassis weighs only 40 lbs!
- *Lifetime limited warranty on drivetrain, gear rack, pinion gear, circuit boards
- 7 year warranty on components, 2 years on batteries
- ETL approved A17.5 / B44 – A18.1
Note: For installation in the state of Georgia, we will not accept orders unless you have contracted the installation from a contractor that has a state-issued Mechanic's License, proper insurance, and a Certificate of Authority (written confirmation required). Item must be shipped to the contractor. This item is not offered for self-installation in the state of Georgia. No exceptions. Please contact us for contractor referrals.
Lifetime limited warranty on drivetrain, gear rack, pinion gear, circuit boards
7 year warranty on component parts
2 year warranty on batteries
Returns not accepted for this product