Harmar IL500 Residential Inclined Stairway Platform Wheelchair Lift
The Harmar IL500 Residential Inclined Platform Wheelchair lift is an effective and space efficient solution to overcoming the obstacles stairs can create in your home. With this inclined lift, you and your wheelchair can ascend and descend your staircase so you can again enjoy your entire home.
The Harmar IL500 Residential Inclined Platform Wheelchair lift is for indoor residential use only and is designed to carry wheelchairs and some small scooters. It provides a 500-lb capacity with an integrated seat option. It is light enough to be installed by one person and mounts so that the main carry load is supported by step brackets. It does not require wall modifications, saving significant time and installation costs.
** For stairways longer than 16', please call us for assistance
IMPORTANT: Load bearing wall (or wall with studs) from top landing to 3' past bottom landing is required for standard installation. If you don't have a load bearing wall, or if the wall extends less than 3' past the bottom landing, then free-standing post kits are required.
To order, please call us and one of our sales reps will be happy to assist you.
- Includes up to 16 feet travel standard, custom cut for your stairway
- Designed for residential INDOOR applications ONLY
- Mounts to the stairs and wall for extra support
- Only 13" from wall when folded
- Innovative helical worm drive design
- Auto-folding ramp on both ends of platform
- Wall-mounted guide rail doubles as convenient hand rail
- Free Shipping!
- Overspeed governor
- Upper and lower landing limits
- Upper and lower final limit
- Ramp obstruction sensors
- Under platform safety pan obstruction sensors
- Drive chassis obstruction sensors
- Non-skid platform surface
- Rated Load: 500 lbs
- Requires minimum 35" stairway width
- Drive: Rack and worm gear/24 VDC 1/8 hp motor with brake
- Power Supply: 115 VAC 15 amp grounded circuit
- Control Circuit: 24VDC
- Platform: 25" x 36" manual fold; power folding ramps for entry and exit
- Travel: 40 feet maximum
- Speed: 14 feet per minute
- Controls: Constant pressure rocker switch on platform; Radio frequency wireless remote
- Manual Lowering: Device provided
- Safety Design Standards: ASME A18.1, Sec 6 - Incline Platform Lifts,
CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment ETL Listed 3148125
2 year manufacturer's warranty - parts (labor not included)
1 year manufacturer's warranty - battery (labor not included)
Returns not accepted for this product
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
FEMA Compliant Hide-Away® Residential Bulletproof Modular Safe Room Tornado Safety Shelter Corner Unit