Spitfire Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter, 4 Wheel
The Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 94 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 58 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 12AH
- Battery Weight: 20 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece: 39 lbs
- Max Speed: 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 42.5"
- Overall Product Width: 20.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Seat Width: 16.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17"-19"
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # sfscout4
Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
good scooter for the price.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 24th 2016
Very pleased with the scooter only down fall is the foot area isn't very big. Other than that pretty good scooter.
Posted by Ross on Oct 17th 2016
The product was easy to assembly and performs as expected. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I have no basis of comparison. This is the first one I have ever bought.
I do want to point out that the location of the battery charging plug should be in a more accessible location on the chair. Perhaps within ADA reach range? I will need to make a patch cord extension if one is not available to order.
light weight, gets the job done
Posted by Unknown on Sep 16th 2016
This scooter is a great portable take around town item as the separate parts by themselves don't weigh that much. The only down side we have discovered is that the steering is very tight and requires a large radius to make turns, otherwise it's a great value for the money we spent on it.
Customers also viewed