Legacy II Stair Lift Indoor Chair Lift
Labor Day Weekend Sale!
Lifetime Warranty! <> Self Install Model <> Made in the USA
Over 100 years of experience went into the attractive yet simple design of the Legacy II Stairlift®. Designed with the customer in mind, the Legacy II stairlift includes all the features customers want, such as battery power, soft start/stop, etc., at a price that's affordable to all.
Additionally, the Legacy II has the best chair lift warranty in the industry - a Lifetime Warranty on all parts (except batteries), including the motor and circuit boards! And the Legacy II is designed for self-installation, resulting in significant savings over hiring a contractor.
>> Scroll down for stairway measuring guide.
- 350 lb capacity
- Folds to within 12.5″ of the wall
- Battery powered stairlift works even during a power outage
- Universally handed – can be installed on either side of stairway
- Automatic charging system
- Wireless remote controls
- Wireless paddle control mounted under armrest
- Rack and pinion drive
- Four seat color choices - included
- Folding arms, seat & footrest
- Seat Belt
- Low profile track
- Soft start/stop
- Easy to install – designed for self installation by a single person
- Small, lightweight chassis weighs only 40 lbs!
- Lifetime Warranty on all parts except batteries*
- 2 year warranty on batteries*
- ETL approved A17.5 / B44 – A18.1
*Labor & shipping not included
How to Measure Your Stairway
Lifetime warranty on all parts except batteries (labor not included)
2 year warranty on batteries
Free tech support by phone (877-378-4275)
Returns not accepted for this product
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
FEMA Compliant Hide-Away® Residential Bulletproof Modular Safe Room Tornado Safety Shelter Corner Unit