Outdoor Legacy Stair Lift DC Battery Powered Straight Chair Lift
Over 100 years of experience went into the attractive yet simple design of the Legacy Outdoor Stairlift®. Designed specifically for outdoor applications, the Outdoor Legacy includes special design features such as a plated chassis frame, anodized aluminum rail, and outdoor grade powder coating.
The Outdoor Legacy also includes all the standard features customers want, such as battery power, soft start/stop, folding seat, and more, all at the lowest price in the industry!
Additionally, the Outdoor Legacy has the best outdoor chair lift warranty in the industry - 5 years on the drive train and circuit board, 2 years on component parts, and one year on the batteries! And the Outdoor Legacy is designed for self-installation, resulting in significant savings over hiring a contractor.
**For stairways measuring longer than 18'5", please call us for assistance.
Outdoor Design Features:
• Plated rack & pinion gear, track brackets & chassis frame
• Anodized aluminum rail
• Protective coating on circuit board
• Stainless steel hardware
• Heavy duty canvas cover included
• Sealed switches & waterproof connections
• Outdoor grade powder coating
- Includes standard 15' rail to accommodate stairways 14'5" or less
- Fold to within 11″ of the wall
- 350 lb Capacity
- Battery powered stairlift works even during a power outage
- Universally handed – can be installed on either side of stairway
- Wireless remote controls
- Rack and pinion drive
- Folding seat & footrest
- Seat Belt
- Low profile track (2.5″ vertically)
- Soft start/stop
- Easy to install – designed for self installation by a single person
- Small, lightweight chassis weighs only 40 lbs!
- 5 year warranty on drivetrain, gear rack, pinion gear, circuit boards
- 2 year warranty on components, 1 years on batteries
- ETL approved A17.5 / B44 – A18.1
Note: For self-installation only. We don't offer installation or stairway measurement services for this product.
Note: For installation in the state of Georgia, we will not accept orders unless you have contracted the installation from a contractor that has a state-issued Mechanic's License, proper insurance, and a Certificate of Authority (written confirmation required). Item must be shipped to the contractor. This item is not offered for self-installation in the state of Georgia. No exceptions. Please contact us for contractor referrals.
5 year warranty on drivetrain & circuit board
2 year warranty on component parts
1 year warranty on batteries
Returns not accepted for this product
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Atlas Vista Handicapped Vertical Platform Mobility Wheelchair Lift with 750 lb Capacity, Fully Assembled